Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Error "507"

Can anyone help on this error?  I have done some looking around and found that "Error 507", means no operating system installed.  Here is the problem: I started to upload the new software with the application loader and then boom fatel error.  Now I can't get my application loader to see my bb so I can put an operating system on it.  Please can anyone help me!

Thanks

Pgaroots

"Work Hard Never Quit"

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Error "507"

Hello and welcSmiley Happyme !

i found this information from JOHNCLARK on another link. Hope this helps.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-7100-series-discussion/65473-507-error-help.html

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Not Specified

hi

I have bb 8900 I have tried everything that has been said on yet still I get this error 507 I can't seem to get any further through the set up than task 5 of  6 that is then when I get thrown out pls help me I need my phone for work in the morning and I have been trying to fix this all niteSmiley Sad

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8330

Try the instruction in this link: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry

Pay careful attention to step #2, which can take a few attempts to get right.

Cheers,

Kijana
Please remember to:
1. Mark Accept as Solution on the appropriate post once your issue has been resolved
2. Give Kudos to helpful posts (click the star next to the post)
Thanks Smiley Happy