Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Error uploading multple photos to Facebook

I seem to be unable to upload multiple photos to Facebook via my 9800.  When I attempt to, I get an error saying: 

"Error has occurred while processing the image.  Unable to send image to Facebook". 

I have tried this under the following situations:

1) Mobile Networks and Wi-Fi both enabled

2) Mobile Networks only enabled

3) Wi-Fi only enabled

Same error on all 3 ways.

Note:  I can connect to my Wi-Fi successfully and can browse the web with no problem (I tested this by disabling the Mobile Networks).  I can also access Facebook and navigate around with no problem.

I only seem to have an issue when I select multiple photos (while browsing them on on the 9800).  If I upload a single file, it goes through with no problem.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  If yes, what can I do to fix it?  Any advce would be graciously appreciated.

Jeff

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Error uploading multple photos to Facebook

This probably isn't the answer, BUT: I recently found that my FB "mobile uploads" directory was full..it had all 200 photos in it. It wouldn't let me upload 1 or 100. I had to go in, create a new photo dir called "old mobile uploads" move all the photos there, then it'd let me upload. I haven't tried multiple uploads, but are you sure your directory isn't full? Good luck! Smiley Happy