Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Airtel

Escalation Matrix

Can someone please help me with the escalation matrix email Ids or contact info for BB customer service. Am going through a very bad phase with the BB customer service in Chennai, India and need to escalate it. Worst part is my phone is only 5 days old!!!

Thanks,

My Device: Torch 2 9810
My Carrier: Loop Mobile

Re: Escalation Matrix

Forget it Boss. It's pointless, I've been writting to them since two months and even sent my handset twice. Not so much as a courtesy call, I have to follow up with call center. No wonder Blackberry is losing market share rapidly, taking customers for granted!

My Device: Black berry 9330
My Carrier: 9304699955

Re: Escalation Matrix INC000027167646

[ Edited ]

Hi Team,

Please find the detail what you need and please help to resolve the issue as soon as possible , we are never visit the svc again , please help to resolved my issue with home delivery , they people are very busy and talk like they are the owner of the Blackberry. They are talking like the CEO of blackberry .

I was very happy when I was become the part of the blackberry but it's my mistake to take the blackberry handset , after receive this handset , I was just uses 2 or 3 month and then it was not working regularly , 2 or 3 times I was visit the svc , but they not response anything ,

The svc people replay that in this handset the hole unit will be replaced , this may be URL , but for this you have to pay 10000 rs and we have to wait for the 3 or 4 month .

We are not summited our mobile at the svc , we are take the handset from svc and return to my home. So we are not able to provide the Job sheet no .

We will able to provide the IMEI no.

Please find the same ,   IMEI no :- **removed**.

Handset blackberry 9330.

Please help to resolved my issue asap.

Edit: IMEI removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use. for further information

My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: Airtel

Escalation Matrix INC000027821035

Dear Team,

As your customer service team has failed to resolve the issue I am facing with my blackberry 9900 device, I want to know what is your esclation matrix?

Regards

Sonal

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Escalation Matrix INC000027821035

sonalroy wrote:

Dear Team,

As your customer service team has failed to resolve the issue I am facing with my blackberry 9900 device, I want to know what is your esclation matrix?

Regards

Sonal

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................