Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: tata docomo

Event Log

how to resolve the following error that I got from the event logs:

Name: System
GUID: 97c9f5f641d25e5f
Time: Jan 01, 1970 05:30:00
JVM:INFOp=2888b826,a='7.1.0.794',o='9.6.0.118',h=e001507

Name: System
GUID: 97c9f5f641d25e5f
Time: May 11, 2014 17:31:31
JVM:INFOp=2888b826,a='7.1.0.794',o='9.6.0.118',h=e001507
Sent from My Blackberry® @ Tata Docomo

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Event Log

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please tell us your other symptoms. These entries, all by themselves, don't mean very much. But, in context with the behavior you experienced on the device, they might mean something.

Typically, the thing to do is boot into Safe Mode and see if the behavior continues. If it does not, then one of your 3rd party or add on apps is the cause (Safe Mode suppresses them from auto-launching). Figuring out which one is causal can sometimes be indicated by the event log, but nothing in what you posted gives any such hint.

If the behavior continues, then an OS reload would be the best method of proceeding.

Good luck, and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

How to go the safe mode friend?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I tried the safe mode even it is showing the same error
Hall of Famer III

OK...so no new information. Sadly, that leaves me where I was before...you've yet to reveal what you are attempting to do along with the symptoms you are seeing (error messages, incorrect behavior, etc.). As I said, from merely the content of the logs that you provided, there is nothing to diagnose. We need more information from you.

New Contributor

Now I am using the mobile internet in my mobile the phone used to get heat but in safe mode it is reduced
Hall of Famer III

I'm sorry, I am just not understanding you. And clearly you are not understanding me either...if you were, you would I hope be willing to actually answer my questions.

Good luck.