Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Expired Diversinet Primary CA certificate

Hi, The certificate listed below has expired. I request you to check and lemme know if its expiry wud ve any bearing on device. Some of the changes I ve noticed since its expiry are, Automatic software security verification test does not happen anymore when the device reboots. Internet and connectivity pertaining to few apps seem be sluggish at times. Download speeds ve dipped drastically. Any assistance received in this regard will be appreciated. Thank you, Karthik -------------------------------------------------- Subject: Diversinet WTLS Primary CA ( CN=Diversinet WTLS Primary CA;OU=Diversinet Primary CA;O=Diversinet Corp.;C=CA ) Issuer: Diversinet WTLS Primary CA ( CN=Diversinet WTLS Primary CA;OU=Diversinet Primary CA;O=Diversinet Corp.;C=CA ) --------------------------------------------------
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: VODAFONE IT

Re: Expired Diversinet Primary CA certificate

Also my certificate expired causing the same problems. Please assist

My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: orange

My diversinet primary ca has expired, did anyone get any help with this, if so please how did you renew it? Thank you
New Contributor
My Device: 9810 Torch
My Carrier: mtn

Hi. I'm having the same problem as all the above. Two certificate as expired which is Diversinet Primary CA.der and QuoVadis Issuing Certification Authority 2.der. Internet is slow and downloading is hard to pick up. Please can u assist so I can sort this problem. Thanks. Isaac
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

My Diversinet Primary CA has expired and Vodafone WTLS CA  Please help me out what can i do

Visitor
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: vodacom

I have no idea on ocasion I go into vodafone. Main menu adoult fun (mogasm) but latly. Error 404. And today I get expired as mentioned before.