Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

FAQ : BTSC : Documents to Go is not installed when upgrading to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB16330

"Documents to Go is not installed when upgrading to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5"

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Not Specified

Re: FAQ : BTSC : Documents to Go is not installed when upgrading to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5

what you have to do is plug your phone up and let device desktop manager run and go to Application loader and click on docs to go and press add and it should work
New Contributor

Re: FAQ : BTSC : Documents to Go is not installed when upgrading to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5

When I go to the Applications Selection/Loader, it doesn't list Documents To Go. 
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

takeastand wrote:
When I go to the Applications Selection/Loader, it doesn't list Documents To Go. 
is your OS version 4.5 ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Yes, just updated to 4.5 last week & trying to get things back in order.
Retired
My Device: 8310

Hello,

You need to download and install the device software to your computer with BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed.  If you just plugged your BlackBerry smartphone to BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.7 to update the handheld software, the core OS files won’t be present on your computer to install/add.

BerrySmart!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks.  I actually downloaded 4.5 again & Docs to go showed up.  I've upgraded to include Sheet to go too.