Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9350
My Carrier: MTS India

Facebbok V 3.3.0.11 News feed not loading since today morning after the incident impacted BB6 + OS devices

I am using BlackBerry 9350 since 1 year almost without any issue. Now today morning RIM NOC team notified me for an incident impacted Browsing/ FB/Twitter apps. Once the thing restored everything started working except my Facebook.

The news feed or FB wall is not loading and giving error 2001 (Facebook returned an unknown error) rest everything FB chat, Profile, Frnd list is working. I have tried reinstalltion/ deletion of App through App world & desktop manager but nothing helped to resolve this.

Please post some solution as without Facebook wall its useless to use the FB and BB service.

Sidhartha

PIN: 331156F7

New Contributor
My Device: 9300 curve 3g
My Carrier: o2

Re: Facebbok V 3.3.0.11 News feed not loading since today morning after the incident impacted BB6 + OS devices

I've got the same problem, had it since this morning.

C'mon BB get this sorted!!!

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Facebbok V 3.3.0.11 News feed not loading since today morning after the incident impacted BB6 + OS devices

I am having the same problem! I have tweeted Blackberry help, but haven't received an answer. Let me know if you find out an answer!

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: USCellular

I am relieved that I am not th only one having this issue.  I am NOT a techie, so had no idea what to do next.

New Contributor
My Device: 9300 curve 3g
My Carrier: o2

Im glad im not the only one either ive had this problem since this morning and was starting to lose the head! I've tried everything -uninstalled /reinstalled FB, taken my battery out but nothing has worked. I cant even log into my FB now!

BB are saying this message is coming from FB well i can get onto my FB using the computer just not using my BB, people who have other phones aren't getting this problem only BB users - get this sorted BB!

This is the reason i wont be staying with BB for my upgrade in January!!

New Contributor

I tweeted @BlackberryHelp and they were of NO HELP whatsoever. They just say that it is a Facebook error and to try again later. Gee...thanks for the AMAZING help! *eye roll* Im getting really upset at this point!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: 9220

Me too facing same issue but no support from BB team... Feeling so backdated without FB newsfeed :-(
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: Airtel ZM

I'm having the same problem. Has anyone succeeded in sorting out the problem.
New Contributor

No....is there a number or email contact for Facebook? Considering BB isn't helping and saying that its FB's problem....maybe we should go straight to the source.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Verizon

I have been having the same problem since I was forced to upgrade to the new facebook application.  I have not been able to see the newsfeed or much else since. I have been having this problem since yesterday.  I have emailed for help several times and have received no answer. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application several times with no success. I still receive the same error 2001 code everytime, if I can even log in! Is there anyway to install the old version again?