Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Facebook Chat via eBuddy Mobile for BlackBerrys

I know some people have already figured this out or have a different method, but this for the people who havnt. Alot of people are waiting for a new facebook for blackberry update hoping that facebook chat comes with it.

Well if you can't wait, there's an easy way to get it now using Mobile eBuddy, i've only tried this on my Bold so i don't know about other BlackBerrys.

Go to: http://m.ebuddy.com or http://get.ebuddy.com/index.php using you're Blackberry Browser, I used opera mini and download the app.

Once downloaded, you have to register for an eBuddy Account and then select the IM you would like to use, i.e Facebook Chat and login using you're facebook login details and you're all done.

New Contributor

Re: Facebook Chat via eBuddy Mobile for BlackBerrys

when i go to get.ebuddy.com/index.php

i choose blackberry but in step 2 i can;t choose the model of blackberry so what should i do???

Visitor

i am having this same problem. can any1 help?
New Contributor

Hi I tried this but before u download the app it asks for the brand of ur phone. Blackberry isn't there. There is a way to use it through ur browser on the phone but isn't brilliant. Have u got any ideas would be much apprieciated thanx.
My Device: curv 8900
My Carrier: bssc

hi u better download Nimbuzz u can add all in one facebook,msn,yahoo,gtalk, ........all

My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: karyawan

Ive already download nimbuzz on my blackberry bold 9700 but ΐ couldnt log in to my facebook account. Can you help me?

[ Edited ]

Download and invite your friends to join the new Fonwar IM! Earn and accumulate credits and  you will be able to redeem cool gadgets like iPhones and iPads. Heres the link here. Sign up for the chance of your lifetime!

Try download facechat on bb app world Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm using facechat and here is the problem...
When I chatting with other for a quite long it will suddenly close and display error java.... So what is the explaination about this?
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: research In motion Uk limited

Any body help me,my problem is when I,m entering my email and password to my blackberry app world application its says (we could'nt validate your email and password combination)hoping somebody tell me what does it need.