Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold - 9790
My Carrier: Orange - Contract

Facebook Update

Hi,
I updated my facebook to v 3.2.0.1.2 and since tht update my facebook calender and bb calender no longer sync.
I have gone into options whilst on fb & all the correct options are checked. I have also cleared the cache & performed a battery pull & none of this has worked.
Please could someone help with this problem, I am also running OS7.

Thanks
Mandy
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Facebook Update

Hi minime35,

Your Facebook® calendar entries will not synchronize with your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9790 smartphone calendar immediately. By design the linked Facebook® calendar and contact information is refreshed every seven days so the syncing does not impact Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones performance. For more information, please see: "Automatic synchronization of Facebook friends' contact information and birthdays to the calendar and contact list on the BlackBerry smartphone" http://bbry.lv/OMNCwl

Cheers.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold - 9790
My Carrier: Orange - Contract

Re: Facebook Update

Thanks for your reply Frankie S. But tht now means I am gonna have 2 input the birthdays manually.
I much preferred the auto sync, I don't feel tht removing the auto sync has improved my bb's performance. Can we get auto sync back pls?

Mandy