Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Facebook V 1.6 in OS 6

kizzy6987 wrote:

as far as i am aware the only version of facebook compatible with os 6 is 2.0

hello,

you are wrong. I have version 1.9.0.23 currently installed on my Pearl3G.

kizzy6987 wrote:

- Register your details including your BB PIN on https://www.blackberry.com/beta (best to do this on PC first)

I know you can be enthusiastic about helping people. I would like to highlight the fact that the facebook 2.0 version that is available on BlackBerry Beta Zone, is a beta version and should only be installed by a user that is not afraid to suffer bugs and who is able to fix them when they occur.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: O2

Re: Facebook V 1.6 in OS 6

i do believe i said AS FAR AS I AM AWARE i didnt say it was for definate and if u read it correctly i did also state that not everyone is eligible, i also know what beta means which is why i stated also that it would be best to make a back up incase anything goes wrong with the software, if u think ur at risk then dont use it but i simply added this for people who would like to use it,  it may carry risks it may not the same with anything else u download but at the end of the day if you dont want to do it then dont, like u said i am just trying to help so try re reading what i wrote before telling me i am wrong because i never stated in the first place i was right it worked for me with no problems which means it will work for other people (NOT ALL) just the same, thanks