Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

Facebook Version: 3.3.0.11 has deleted all of my calendar entries! Please Help! Very Important entries have gone!

[ Edited ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I recently upgraded my Facebook app to Version: 3.3.0.11 and it has deleted all of my calendar entries! I am lost without them! I need them for work and haven't backed up in a month and have very important entries on there. It is because everytime I tried to add an entry it would always default to my facebook calendar view, so the only way I could enter a calendar entry I could only add it to the facebook part.

Have these been deleted forever or is there some way to get them back? Maybe installing the old version of facebook would work? If anyone can help me I would very much appreciate it. But I think they maybe gone forever and so will my blackberry as I will never buy another or recommend them again after this I'm afraid.

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus

Re: URGENT HELP: Facebook Version: 3.3.0.11 has deleted all of my calendar entries! Very Important entries have gone!

I have the exact same problem... after the facebook upgrade ALL of my Calendar entries have been deleted. And facebook also isn't updating to my calendar on top of that. Is there some way to get my old entries back?

New Contributor

Re: URGENT HELP: Facebook Version: 3.3.0.11 has deleted all of my calendar entries! Very Important entries have gone!

I feel your pain Smiley Sad I've tried everything for the past 3 hours to no avail.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

any news ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
New Contributor

Gone forever by the looks of it Smiley Sad Just trying to live my life relying on my Blackberry less now.

Guru I

you did not do a backup before installing version 3.3 ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

No, I did not expect 3.3 to delete all of my calender entries.

Guru I

I am sorry about you losing important entries. But it they are important, I kindly advise you to back them up frequently.
Imagine your phone gets stolen, of another application erases your calendar entry again, if you have a backup, you at most lose a device, but not its content.

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: warid

Re: Facebook Version: 3.3.0.11 has deleted all of my calendar entries! Please Help! Very Important entries have gone!

Are you using this version of facebook with data plan service or with wifi?
New Contributor

Re: Facebook Version: 3.3.0.11 has deleted all of my calendar entries! Please Help! Very Important entries have gone!

Um no idea to be honest. I'm not using Wi-Fi so I'm guessing Data Plan?