Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: Rogers

Facebook app wont download

hi everyone, so i purchased a new bb bold 9780 through wind mobile and unlocked it for rogers. I had the fb app pre installed on the device and i noticed there was an upgrade trid to download and it said no apps available to dwnld. So i delted the fb app installed on my device hoping i could dwnld the new one but now i cannot get my fb app back. Can anyone please help me solve this problem, Thanks.

New Contributor

Re: Facebook app wont download

forgot to mention i am running the new os6 on my device it came pre installed

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

More than likely, what you saw wasn't the app preinstalled but rather a link to download the app.

If you're having issues downloading it from AppWorld, go to www.blackberry.com/facebook and download it from there.

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

thanks ill try that out, i wiped my phone and reinsatlled the new version of os 6 and got it back but its still not the latest version of fb so i will try your solution. Ill click the white star anyways ha cheers Smiley Happy