Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: Airtel

Facebook application Not responding

Dear Concern,

By the way of introduction My name is Sohail Ahmed. From India, Coming to my problem i'm using BB torch 9860 since past two years and since past ten days Facebook application isn't responding and I don't know why. I have contacted my service provider for the issue but the response was to contact BB support as facebook is a third application. I have even tried Deleting the app and reinstalling for 4-5 times now but no luck.

Please help me with this at the earliest.

BB pin : 28A2A217

P.S : When I touch the Facebook application icon my phone freezes.

Regards,
Sohail Ahmed.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Facebook application Not responding

Hello Sohail1004.

First make a backup of your device information to the DM.

It is recommended that you return to update the OS on your Blackberry ...

Remember to apply a Factory reset + Wipe + Wipe and then load the OS of your respetivo 9860.

He then proceeds to install applications via browser or BbWorld.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Facebook application Not responding

sohail1004 wrote:

By the way of introduction My name is Sohail Ahmed. From India, Coming to my problem i'm using BB torch 9860 since past two years and since past ten days Facebook application isn't responding and I don't know why. I have contacted my service provider for the issue but the response was to contact BB support as facebook is a third application. I have even tried Deleting the app and reinstalling for 4-5 times now but no luck.

P.S : When I touch the Facebook application icon my phone freezes.

Hello sohail1004

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If even after reinstalling facebook application you're having problem then you should check other options . Currently what your Device OS version , to know that Go to Options > Device > About Device Version > first set of numbers on the third line  ?

Or you can simply Reload the OS which will resolve any Software issue within your device , but first do your device backup using Desktop Software . Once you have your backup follow this Knowledge Base :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

After reload perform a selective restore , Don't restore everything ,you can restore your contacts , calendar entries , memos etc. then I suggest install a fresh copy of each application from BlackBerry world . 

Please try it and let us know about your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.