Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Facebook ever going to get fixed?

I have heard that the latest version (1.7.0.22) is the culprit for FC not being able to upload photos, and to remedy the problem, one must downgrade to version 1.7.0.18.  Only problem is, I have been all over the Internet, and cannot locate the download for 1.7.0.18 anywhere.

Anyone have a link to version 1.7.0.18??

THanks!

Nikki

New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 8330

I have the Curve 8330 and version 1.7.022.  I have not been able to upload pictures to facebook via the facebook app loader or the media loader for months now!  And starting today my notifications have not been working right.  I no longer get a "wall post" notification.  I get a notification that someone has posted something on my wall, click this link to see it.  And if I try to look at previous wall posts, when I try to pull up that notification I get the same error message I get as when I try to upload a picture:  "A connection cannot be established to the Facebook server"

HELP!!!!!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

facebook servers are undergoing some changes these days, I have seen many server fails using my PC. I hope your problem is related to that.

for the picture upload, maybe you can use the MMS service instead of that non-working feature in Facebook App.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 8330

I have tried MMS too.  I have also tried deleting the fb app, doing a hard reset (back to factory settings) and then re-downloading.  Still having errors!!  Smiley Sad