Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Facebook for Blackberry

is anyone else having trouble with facebook....... i am trying to upload some photos and it is saying "cannot establish a connection with the facebook server" ??? is anyone else having this problem ?.... im on Rogers in Canada so maybe its just a problem with Rogers ??

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Facebook for Blackberry

there is a timeout problem with the facebook app. For the upload to work better, you need to reduce the time it takes to upload the picture. The easiest way is to upload a smaller picture. Which can be dealt by using a smaller definition in the options of the camera.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

I hope someone can help me. I have just registered to this site but cant find anywhere to post a new message. I have a Blackberry Curve 9320. I have the facebook app on it and all works fine until I try to go to my Groups that I am a member of. Firstly I cant find a groups tap and have looked everywhere. Secondly I belong to groups that are set to private. I get notifications from these groups in my news feed but when I click on the notifcation in the hope it will take me inside the group I get a message saying group closed although I am a member of it. Please help. Many Thanks Dionne

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I don't know.

I can advise you to use the browser and go to https://m.facebook.com/ for your groups.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: