Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

Facebook icon dissappeared!

Recently my facebook icon in my tray has dissappeared.  I've looked everywhere and I can't find it.  I can still access FB thru other apps, but it's a pain.  I tried to delete the application and then re-install, but still the icon is no where to be found?  Can anyone help me?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Facebook icon dissappeared!

Hi Laurie44

Welcome to the Community

Please Perform a Battery Pull Restart like this While Device is Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till the device take a long Reboot. Then make sure it is not Hidden for that On your HomeScreen press the Menu key and click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon “,search for it  on download folder ,Application folder etc ,if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon and press Menu key and click  “   “unhide “ .

If that fails you had to download it again but before that On your home screen Options > Device > Application Managment > From there delete Facebook .Then perform a battery pull restart .Now from your BlackBerry Browser Download FaceBook  from here http://blackberry.com/facebook .

I hope it solve your Problem.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.