Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Facebook

I like having facebook on my cell but it notifies me everytime someone posts to me or something I've said. Is there anyway to stop this. Email is bad enough but facebook too is making my phone blink. Rather annoying. I would just as soon get notifications on my regular email so that I can look at it when I'm not at work and such. Did this make any sense at all?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Facebook

hello,

in the facebook application on your BlackBerry application, you can configure in the options whether you want to receive notifications.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: 9530 Storm

You can adjust your Facebook notification settings by logging in from a regular browser. Click Settings > Notifications Tab. Select what you actually want to get notifications about and go from there. Or you can disable notifications on your BB.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

lost180 wrote:
You can adjust your Facebook notification settings by logging in from a regular browser. Click Settings > Notifications Tab. Select what you actually want to get notifications about and go from there. Or you can disable notifications on your BB.

I am so dense sometimes. I was like how do I disable notifications from my BB. I about slapped myself on the noggin when profiles hit my brain!