Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: M9790
My Carrier: CMCC

Failed to sync Outlook contact to M9790 with Desktop Software

I can sync Outlook calendar. But when I sync address books, it always stops at a certain record. It just freezed and I have to forcibly unplug the Blackberry to unfreeze both my computer and BB.

Is there any explanation and yet solution to it?

Thank you.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Failed to sync Outlook contact to M9790 with Desktop Software

Hello,

If it gives you any hint as to the record, and on which device, the problem lies, then it might be that removing that record will help the situation. Normally, when it fails this way, there is something more than just freezing up...some error message or something...how long do you wait?

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................