Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Feature Request: Theme that shows today's agenda on the home screen including all day events.

Feature Request: Theme that shows today's agenda on the home screen including all day events.

Blackberry Pearl 8120.

Currently I use the BB Dimensions Today Theme and I feel it to be a poor use of screen real estate.

The current view only shows 2 lines of the calendar and does not display "all day events" like birthdays or any other event you designate as "all day event"

It also shows 2 lines for messages and call log

It's pretty useless to read messages in the home page view anyway and call log I'm willing to press a button for.

However, I wouldn't even know to press a button for calendar things that I've forgotton like all day events.

I've seen the Today home page for Windows Mobile and it's quite impressive.

BlackBerry can take a page from their Theme playbook.

I'd like to propose the 2 lines for messages and call log be removed all together and use that real estate for the calendar and just have a few small icons going across the bottom for mail, sms, call log, applications.

Also, I'd like to see "all day events" be displayed as it is missing at this time and a lot of people online complain about this so I feel that this would be a huge leap forward.

Thanks BB devs.