Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Feature Request for BB App World

I personally do not password lock my phone nor do I intend to start doing so. However, I do NOT wish to have the ability to purchase apps via App World without me logging in & authenticating my PayPal for EACH purchase. 

There needs to be a feature to allow you to migrate or sync your previous purchases & verify you PayPal account WITHOUT leaving it set to purchase all future apps without logging into PayPal. I regret ever installing the new version of App World now since it probably won't work without me logging into my PayPal, & I refuse to do so if there isn't a way to log myself out so if one of my buddies is playing with my phone & decides or unknowingly downloads an App & I get charged for it.

Having an option to ALWAYS provide credentials, especially to something like a third party financial institution should be mandatory.

-Marc

PS, not being able to use my normal forum login of Modsquad is pretty dumb. The forum doesn't allow any names that contain "mod".