06-08-2012 12:15 PM
I received a "Featured App" email the other day for a "Tarot Card Reader" - when I click on it, I cannot open it (nothing happens)...all I can do, is delete it. Problem is even after I delete it, the icon will not disappear.
I have tried going into my "Applications" folder in "Options" but the app is not in there.
Tried removing the battery and re-inserting it - this only causes the email to appear again.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
06-15-2012 09:30 AM - edited 06-15-2012 09:31 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.
This may be a browser channel push application, browser channel push applications display an icon on the Home screen.
To delete Browser Push Channel icons from the BlackBerry® smartphone Home screen, complete the following steps:
1. From the Home screen, open the Browser application.
2. Open the menu and select Bookmarks.
3. Highlight Browser Channels, open the menu, and then click Expand.
4. From the list, highlight the name of the Browser Channel to be removed, open the menu, and then select Delete Channel.
5. At the prompt, click Delete.