Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Few Probs: Additional Alarms, slow camera, sms-phone respond

hy guys, hope you can help me with my probs:

i allready searched the forum but couldn´t find a satisfying answer  

Alarms: i have only the possibility to set one alarm. actually i NEED to have bout 3 or 4 regular alams, but i can´t find it on the storm

Camera is very slow. how can i make it faster? 

when i get a sms, how can i call the sender with less than pushing 4 or 5 buttons. would be much easier for everybody to call the sms-sender by just pushing the green button.

New Contributor

Re: Few Probs: Additional Alarms, slow camera, sms-phone respond

ohhh, and by the way, how can i change my PIN code?

very annoying when you are on the road and the storm has to be reseted....

Contributor

For multiple alarms I set appointments in the calendar. Set the appointment times to repeat as necessary. And you can set the sound to something sure to wake you or alert you.
Highlighted
New Contributor

ok, at least i found how to change the PIN-code  (in german, maybe somebody can translate it to english if necessary)

push blackberry button -> einstellungen -> optionen -> erweiterte opionen -> sim-karte -> push blackberrybutton again -> PIN-Code ändern.. wooohooooo, how easy :/

the additional alert was created in outlook and the synchronised to the storm, again not an easy way just to set an alarm

so i still have the problem with the camera, maybe sb should check the software, because although i had to wait several seconds to take a pic of an animal it was not good at all because of the long duration between pushing the button and taking the pic