Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Files & Folders version 3.0

We're delighted to announce that Files & Folders v3.0 is now available in App World. Here's what's new:

• NEW! support for BOX.NET! Works exactly like our other cloud services - copy and paste from anywhere to anywhere: local files, Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs, into and out of ZIP files... Check out the temporary free 50 GB upgrade at box.net. You'll need to install and sign in with their own Box client at least once, but once upgraded you can use your 50GB with Files & Folders too!
  • NEW! Select multiple files and/or folders at once! Then cut, copy, paste, delete the selected items.
  • NEW! Handy tips at startup! These can be switched off in the Settings screen if you like.
  • ENHANCED! Better performance & reliability of thumbnail generation for high-resolution images that don't have embedded thumbnails.
  • FIXED! corrected bug in conversion from RTF to Google Docs.

Please note: users running the developer betas (OS 2.0.0.3778 and 2.0.0.3894) cannot access Box.net or Google Docs due to a known bug in OS 2. At the moment there is no work-around. According to RIM this issue has already been fixed in a newer build of OS 2.0. Users running OS 1.0.x do not have this problem.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Files & Folders version 3.0

Update: the latest OS 2 beta build (2.0.0.4869) seems to fix the problems we had with Google Docs and Box.net. Let us know how you get on!

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands