11-18-2011 10:28 PM
We're delighted to announce that Files & Folders v3.0 is now available in App World. Here's what's new:
- NEW! support for BOX.NET! Works exactly like our other cloud services - copy and paste from anywhere to anywhere: local files, Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs, into and out of ZIP files... Check out the temporary free 50 GB upgrade at box.net. You'll need to install and sign in with their own Box client at least once, but once upgraded you can use your 50GB with Files & Folders too!
- NEW! Select multiple files and/or folders at once! Then cut, copy, paste, delete the selected items.
- NEW! Handy tips at startup! These can be switched off in the Settings screen if you like.
- ENHANCED! Better performance & reliability of thumbnail generation for high-resolution images that don't have embedded thumbnails.
- FIXED! corrected bug in conversion from RTF to Google Docs.
Please note: users running the developer betas (OS 184.108.40.20678 and 220.127.116.1194) cannot access Box.net or Google Docs due to a known bug in OS 2. At the moment there is no work-around. According to RIM this issue has already been fixed in a newer build of OS 2.0. Users running OS 1.0.x do not have this problem.