Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Storm2 (9550)
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

First no emails/sms/facebook all day and now multiples?

Earlier today, I noticed that I wasn't getting my Gmail pushed through to my Storm.  I received an email on the Storm at 1030am (give or take), but that was the last email the Storm received all day despite getting emails in my Gmail box that should've pushed through. 

My wife mentioned to me this afternoon that her Curve was also not notifying her of emails/txt/BBmsg/Facebook etc.

Then out of the blue at around 920pm tonight our phones started chiming like crazy.  I had 9 or 10 emails that finally came through and she had a gazillion Facebook messages.  

I went through and deleted/marked as read etc because by then I had already read the messages on my computer.  But, then at a little after 1000pm, the phone started going off again and I had 7 "new" messages, all of which I had already deleted/marked as read on the handheld just 40 mins prior.  

I know it's not a Storm issue because as I said my wife's Curve is seeing it too?  Is it a network thing?  What would cause such a lag in the Push and more curiously what would cause it to resend the same messages?  

It's just weird to me that it started happening out of the blue to both of us.  

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Passport and Z10
My Carrier: AT&T, and VZW

Re: First no emails/sms/facebook all day and now multiples?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=9500&thread.id=16447

This was discussed in the thread..apparently there was an outage.

Solutions: 6,422
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook

He ^^ is correct... apparently the pipeline is clearing now.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Storm2 (9550)

Thanks!  I searched back 3 pages of the forum looking for any kind of info as I figured it must've been happening to others, I must've overlooked that one!