Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Font size in Text of Message

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9360. I found how to change the font size on my phone but I cannot find how to change the fond size of the message text in any of my emails. Is there a way to do this operation?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Font size in Text of Message

That is usually set by the sender. There is a font setting on the device but it often won't affect the text of an email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

All emails I receive have the same font size. Not sure they all would have same font size. Thanks for your response.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

It completely depends on the email. Are these HTML emails or plain text emails? Anyone sending from Outlook can use rich text editor to create emails or MS Word. Again, you can't control the font size in the body of an email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!