Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

Forgot Blackberry ID

Hey,

I forgot my Blackberry ID. How can I find it out?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Forgot Blackberry ID

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

The username portion? Or the password? Or both?

If the username, then check the email account to which you originally registered your BB ID...you would have received a confirmation email early on. You also can check, on your device, the BB ID information. This KB might further have helpful information for you:

• KB26361 How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thank You!

Just the username. I can't find it in my mail account and also can't check it on my BB because i lost it yesterday…

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Oh...OK then, you will also need to review this:

You will need to figure out your BB ID credentials (both Username and password) if you are to take advantage of what BB Protect can do for you. The username is typically the email address of the account that you configured into BB ID when you created your BB ID. But, no one can tell you what that is, as it is very secure and only controlled by the end user.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................