Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: curve8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Forgot my BlackBerry ID Password And Recovery Question.

i've found one link: "http://www.whatsapp.com/ota/"

But it didn't work for me, idk why.

But tomorrow i will spend time on solving the problem.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

U bent van harte welkom. Good luck!

You are most welcome...good luck

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: curve8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Haha didn't know u can talk dutch Smiley Wink

My Device: 9360 curve
My Carrier: vodafone

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520 curve model
My Carrier: profession

I don't remember my blackberry I'd password and recovery answer then how to recover my password because I can't download any application without blackberry I'd so I request you to how to recover my password
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

hyyack wrote:
I don't remember my blackberry I'd password and recovery answer then how to recover my password because I can't download any application without blackberry I'd so I request you to how to recover my password

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Every available method is already discussed above in this thread as well as in this this "sticky" post:

Please carefully read ALL of it as the available methods for your exact situation are already provided.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: non-BlackBerry
My Carrier: wireless

I Forgot my BlackBerry ID Password and No question Password Recovery is set

please help me for resolve it,thank you

Hall of Famer III

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Since your problem description is exactly what has already been discussed in this thread, then the logical thing for you to do is scroll up, read, and try what is already posted. And please post back with details and specific results of the attempts you make.

Let us know.

New Contributor
My Device: non-BlackBerry
My Carrier: wireless

I have read all discussion but i still cann't resolve this problem

when i try to reset my password i get message "Can not reset your password. This option requires a confirmed email address, or security question"

and i don't have any security question in my account

so,please give me some solution for resolve it

Hall of Famer III

The link provided in post 16 contains what you need...