Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Forgot userid/password

I set up my Blackberry 7250, and set it up with my POP email server.  That is working fine, and it connects to my third party POP server fine, and I can browse the internet as well.  BUT I don't know the userid or password.  I guess it's working because I don't have the device password enabled (it doesn't lock or require a password).  But I can't change things like my email signature, because I don't know how to login!

So how do I find out what the userid/password is?  And is the userid/password for blackberry internet service different than for the device itself?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Forgot userid/password

yes the password can be diff from device password. You can find the password for your BIS account by going to ypur service providers BIS site and then click on forgot password and request by PIN number, but to find out the user name you need to speak with your service providers BlackBerry support team.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.