Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: rogers

Forgotten Password to App world

I have forgotten my password and am unable to answer my security question and now i am locked out for apparently 15 minutes. How can i reset my password and before i am told, no i do not have the original email, i love everything about my blackberry save the apps and app world but really want to get this fixed.

how can i either delete app world and redownload or reset my password, nothing is working for me as i am not even able to set up a new email, NOTHING IS WORKING. PLEASE HELP.

My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Forgotten Password to App world

every 'Help' topic i find just leads me to my recovery password which I DONT KNOW. As said please help.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Forgotten Password to App world

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, I have no way to know what you have and have not already read and tried. Hence, please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

You will notice, when you read carefully, that there is information for exactly your situation, but it contains a very specific prerequisite (e.g., you must have previously confirmed your BBID). If you cannot meet that, then you have no choice but to fall out of all automated methods and into "human-based" support, which is also discussed in that thread.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................