Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 3960
My Carrier: Axiom

Re: Free Up Application Memory by removing Internal Memory files

YOU CAN SHARE THE APP MEMORY ALONG WITH YOUR SD MEMORY!!!!  SO YOU WON FACE ANY PROBLEM WITH INSTALLING APPLICATIONS IN FUTURE!!!

Download aerize app from this link,,

http://aerize-card-loader.en.softonic.com/blackberry/download

then read the instructions manual after downloading and installing  and you will understand how to save and run all your blackberry applications from your SD card rather then the application memory limited space.

Good Luk ^_^ Ahmed

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Free Up Application Memory by removing Internal Memory files

Hello ahmed3091982,

I see that you've posted this advice a few times. But, you might want to clarify how you are representing that app. It does not, as you say "run all your blackberry applications from your SD card". Rather, what it does is archive them to your SD card when you request, but it must return them to AppMemory when you again want to run them. For actually running of an app, it must be located in AppMemory...there is no option. Hence, you still must have adequate AppMemory available at any given time for any given app you wish to run.

I've known several folks who have tried this approach and, due to the performance degradation, elected instead to find the balance of installed apps on their BB that allowed them to do as they desire yet not sacrifice performance.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................