Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Hi

Frozen Torch 9810

October 2011 I bought a BlackBerry Torch 9810 via company Belsimpel, Grote Markt 8A, 9712 HT Groningen in the Netherlands. Phone +31 50 3188540.

Directly I got problems to connect to the RIM server. After three months with a lot of communication and sending the device twice I received a new  device.

The new device connected directly without problems to the server. I liked the Torch 9810 very much. In July this year new problems started. Sometimes I had wait three minutes

for the device before I was able to start a function. End October my Torch was Frozen. It got stuck into the startup screen. I send it to a recommended, by Belsimpel, repair center in the Netherlands, Dynafix. After three week waiting I got my phone back. It was working perfect for three weeks. 23 November the device crashed again. I send it again back to the repair company Dynafix on advise of my retailer Belsimpel. Last saterday, the first of December, I received my device unrepaired back. The message was: Dynafix is not authorized to repair devices with PRD code 40099-033.

So, I pay for a two year subscription and now I have a broken phone and no one helps me further. I am angry and hate my Torch 9810. Are you able to help me or have I also abandon the BLACKBERRY dream? Two years warranty was promised, but where to get it?

October 2011 I bought a BlackBerry Torch 9810 via company Belsimpel, Grote Markt 8A, 9712 HT Groningen in the Netherlands. Phone +31 50 3188540.

Directly I got problems to connect to the RIM server. After three months with a lot of communication and sending the device twice I received a new  device.

The new device connected directly without problems to the server. I liked the Torch 9810 very much. In July this year new problems started. Sometimes I had wait three minutes

for the device before I was able to start a function. End October my Torch was Frozen. It got stuck into the startup screen. I send it to a recommended, by Belsimpel, repair center in the Netherlands, Dynafix. After three week waiting I got my phone back. It was working perfect for three weeks. 23 November the device crashed again. I send it again back to the repair company Dynafix on advise of my retailer Belsimpel. Last saterday, the first of December, I received my device unrepaired back. The message was: Dynafix is not authorized to repair devices with PRD code 40099-033.

So, I pay for a two year subscription and now I have a broken phone and no one helps me further. I am angry and hate my Torch 9810. Are you able to help me or have I also abandon the BLACKBERRY dream? Two years warranty was promised, but where to get it?

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Frozen Torch 9810

Jack_jvr, welcome to the forums.

1.  Read this: This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

2. Your warranty from RIM is for one year. If someone promised you two years, you will have it writing. Take that written warranty to whomever issues it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code