Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 8310
My Carrier: AT&T

Get online with Blackberry

Hello im new to this and need some help

i have a BlackBerry 8310 ive been trying to get online with out paying outragious price monthly so i found a site that i paid $20 to get an unlock code i did that and did unlock the phone but i cant get online to get apps and what not so pls tell me the correct way to get my phone up and working so i can recive or get online and get apps and so on...

thanks alot Chris

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Get online with Blackberry

Hello,

Since you asked for "the correct" way, the answer is to get a data plan from your carrier. You are asking to use services that people must spend money to deliver...you don't get such things for free.

FYI -- that $20 you spent to unlock has absolutely nothing to do with what you are asking for.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................