Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Getting text messages to delete on Today themes

I downloaded some Today themes from Bplay and am having an issue.  Whenever I receive a text message I read it and then delete it.  However, when I go back to the start page the message still shows up.  When I go into the actual SMS folder the message is not there, it just shows up on the home screen.  If I take the battery out and put it back in the messages will then be gone from the home screen.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem or is it just a problem with certail themes?   Thanks
Contributor

Re: Getting text messages to delete on Today themes

In order to remove this, you can do one of two things

1. You can do a hard reset

2. Open the message that's on the start screen. Hit the menu button click on Mark Unopen, click menu again the click on Mark Unopen.

It got on my nerves doing that, so I just changed my theme.

Highlighted

Re: Getting text messages to delete on Today themes

i foundi found the battery pull the only answer, have also noted that this happens if the message arrives whilst in the holster, also this only started happening whilst i was abroad, and has continued since return home,...... anyone else any ideas other than keep battery pulling.Smiley Sad