11-08-2012 10:49 AM
I have a BB Bold 9700, AT&T, OS6 and using BIS. I have used Gmail, Gmail Contacts and Calendar for a couple of years with little or no problem. However, in the last few days, I have received the following message from BlackBerry saying:
Contacts have stopped being synchronized between Gmail and your BlackBerry® device. To resume synchronizing contacts with this email account:
1. Open the Contacts application on your device.
2. Press the Menu key and click Options.
3. Select the Contact List for Gmail.
4. Set Wireless Synchronization to Yes
5. Press the Menu key and click Save.
Interesting, the Wireless Synchronization (as stated above in #4) was set to Yes. Yet, I have noticed that the wireless synchronization of my contacts not been working. If I uncheck it, save, recheck and save, I am left with duplicate contacts. Also, if I add a contact on my BB, it does not show up in Google Contacts if I access through my computer.
Any suggestions? Thanks