Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Gmail Question

We got the BB all set up and the email account set up and I get the emails on my BB but 95% do not get to the computer.  Is there anyway to fix this?

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Gmail Question

Which carrier do you have? If it's Tmobile check out this KB article: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB04486
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have AT&T.
Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

OK. Can you log into your Gmail account and go into the Settings section (top right corner). From there go into the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section. If it shows that POP is enabled, change the next section set to Keep Gmail's Copy in the Inbox.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.