Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Gmail account with company domain name...impossible to create with my bb...no labels

I ve got a bb bold 9900. My company gmail account doesn t have a 'gmail.com' extension. I cannot create my company gmail account as a gmail account due to the wizard that controls the gmail extension. So I created the company gmail account as a standard account. I receive the emails but doesn t see the ones that are filtered. As it is not defined as a gmail account, I cannot explore the labels to see the emails... Does anybody have a solution for me?
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Gmail account with company domain name...impossible to create with my bb...no labels

.here is the result of my last try. I chose gmail in email type I typed my email address (xxx@mydomain.com) and password and clicked 'next' I got an error message in french ( translation= invalid email adress or password, if the issue persists, contact mydomain.com). Then I clicked ok on the error message and another screen was displayed with the title "provide the settings of email" I chose pop/imap My email and password were prefilled, then I precised the email server: imap.gmail.com than I clicked next. After i clicked on a button 'modify setting´ to review the settings. In the 'advanced settings', i saw that the settings were good(imap.gmail.com server, port 993, use ssl tagged). I received an email precising that my emails will come within 20 minutes. And a few minutes later I received the new emails. But still, the emails that are filtered don t appear. The os is 7.1.0, pack:1149 I already added my google account on an iPad. On the iPad, I can see clearly the email filtered and all the labels. Thx