Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Gmail and Mail app issue

Hi guys, I have been having an email problem in all my blackberries for about two years. It is kind of hard to explain it to bear with me. 

I have a Gmail account set up on my blackberry. I usually have large group email converstations on gmail (threads) under one subject. The participants use "Reply All" and then post whatever is needed. Now the problem is sometimes when I reply to a nested conversation using my blackberry, it creates a new thread! The thread limit of gmail is 100 messsages and after that it makes a new one. Sometimes when I reply all to the thread it creates a new thread even if the thread is not 100 messages long. Right now we have 5 threads going on the same subject because of another friend got a blackberry and he amplified this annoyance. It happens nearly 60% of the time. This does not happen if I use the Gmail app on the phone or use my computer.

This has been really irritating my colleagues and quite honestly I've had enough of it. Can someone please help me out? Thanks.