Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: CURVE 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone Romania

Gmail problem on BB 9320 - URGENT PLEASE

I have a problem with viewing mail on your phone. you receive a new message are cautioned audio only and the message I appear as read. I do not like the message appears again / unread. I reset the phone, I entered all the settings of mail again without resolution. problem is occurring as read only messages received from that email address. exemplus. I sent a message on your phone from your computer (using the same email address), but the phone appears as read, while the computer appears as a new message.  this happens only at the email address (gmail) that I have on BB. If you enter a different address telephone messages appear ok, the read only after you open the unread messages remain as us. The problem is that the address you have on BB is a business address and can not use a different address. on this initial information and data. but if I send something from the computer to my phone to remain as unread.Thank you very much (sorry for any misspellings) .