Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Got Update for Version 6.0 this afternoon corrected Bluetooth connect problems

When I loaded version 6.0 .0.526 I lost the ability to connect to my Land Rover using my Torch Bluetooth. It had worked good on the previous version of the 6.0 OS.

This afternoon I got an alert there was an update for OS Version 6.0.0.526. I applied the update and it corrected all the Bluetooth problems that I had. The Torch 9800 now pairs up with the Land rover without any problems. Sure is nice to get the hands free phone working in the vehicle again. Hope this also clears up the Bluetooth problems for all the other users who have been experiencing failed to connect problems.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Got Update for Version 6.0 this afternoon corrected Bluetooth connect problems

Thank you for sharing this with us. We all learn this way. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Got Update for Version 6.0 this afternoon corrected Bluetooth connect problems

I've been waiting forever for a fix for this issue, what exactly was the patch and where did you get it from?

When you go to your OS version under option, what is displayed for the bundle and platform versions?

I see that bundle version 2647 is available for download when I go under wireless upgrade but I'm reluntant to do the upgrade as others reported some bugs with this version, however if it fixes the LR3 bluetooth I would be so relieved.