Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9380
My Carrier: Vodafone

Grievance against Service Centre in India - Bangalore

[ Edited ]

Hi Team, 

I visited Blackberry Service centre in Cunningham Road (Bangalore) to give my mobile phone for servicing.

I purchased the mobile on 8th of August 2012 and as per the Bill date, I am under warranty. 

However, when I went to the service centre, the lady (who was very rude, unaplogetic for her behaviour, was attending other non-customers while attending me) informed me that I am not under warranty as I had purchsed my mobile on 14th of May 2012.

I showed the lady in the counter the bill date and she was not ready to accept and left me there without giving me an explainationa and forcing me to sign a job sheet in the meanwhile. 

I ws disstressed by her behaviour and wanted to talk to the manager. Spoke to manager named Azar on 28th of November Thursday. He took my original bill and said he would get back in two working days, which he clarified will be on or before 2nd December Monday. 

I have not heard anything from him and I have my original bill with Azar. He forced me to hive the bill to him as he said he would get in touch with the backened team. All I have got is nothing but false promises and a rude behaviour from the desk.

I would appreciate if someone who would take this seriously in the meantime.

PS: You can get in touch with me on{REMOVED}

Regards,

Naveen 

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Grievance against Service Centre in India - Bangalore

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................