Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

H-T

[ Edited ]
Can someone tell me what the H-T at the top of my screen means?? I have the 8330 curve. thanks.
Message Edited by MikeP on 08-10-2008 12:21 AM
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: H-T

Hi and welcome to the forums,

It means your device is in hearing aid mode.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply.  A great phone so far.  With my hearing disability I found that I could hear better using  a Blackberry than any other phone.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

If this is what you needed please resolve the thread using the options over the kudos star. As the originator you are the only one that can.

Thanks very much!

I think its a great device as well Smiley Happy

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Hi, I am a hearing aid user ( digital ) and I find that the H-T mode doesn't work. I just get a buzzing sound in my hearing aid. I have checked this with several 8310's and it is the same. I am using Vodafone in the UK and they can't help me.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

IanWilliams wrote:
Hi, I am a hearing aid user ( digital ) and I find that the H-T mode doesn't work. I just get a buzzing sound in my hearing aid. I have checked this with several 8310's and it is the same. I am using Vodafone in the UK and they can't help me.
What model is your hearing mode ? are you sure it is compatible with the Blackberry ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: