Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

HANG

Dear Friend,

my BB 9000 now facing HANG problem. When its on, then suddenly blank screen and figure like small watch icon, close applications and then rebooting then getting on again to be input of my pin security number. It has been happening since this morning and really bothering me.

How to solve this problem ? 

Thanks.

Dion

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: HANG

With the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery a few seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Hi,

I tried to open the batterey for few second and placed it again, Will see how it work. Hope it solve and keep you posted when succeed.

"D"

New Contributor

Sorry, the problem still exist ! close application then i have to input pin security.

Please help how to solve this "hang" problem. Sometimes when i reply or compose mail then its off,.....huugggg !

P... me off

Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

I had the same problem early on--three weeks ago--with my Bold. It took a series of two or three battery pulls and everything came around. Have only pulled the battery one time in the last two weeks and that was "voluntary" with no real problem.

Good luck and just keep pulling.

If I earn your KUDOS please don't hesitate to click on the STAR in the black field below.
New Contributor

Will try to regular pull and place batterey. But now, after i turn off my wi-fi connection, then looks back to normal.

How come ??

Thanks.