Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: black berry curve 8330

HELLO NEW HERE.

Is anyone having a problrm with the bankofamerica application. Once I download it to my bb curve, the icon is saved but when I acces it to log in it takes me back to the page where I can download the link to download the profile. is anyone having the same problems as me. Is there anyone out there that can help me?

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: HELLO NEW HERE.

Hi valomar05,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums  

I don't use BOA but I am sure there will be others that can help you.  I am trying to search for you as well.  

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@valomar5 : the icon on your home screen is in my opinion a shortcut to the BOA webpage. From there, you can access the mobile website, which bears very few data and information, and on that page there is a link to download the BOA application on your device. When you click on it, you should be prompted for an application installation. What happens when you install the application ? Does the application install entirely ?

after the installation is over, I believe you will have two BOA icons on your device : one for the shortcut for the website, one for the application. You have to find the one for the application, confirm that it works, and then you can delete the other icon.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: