02-14-2014 08:11 AM
Here is my sad story so far:
1. I installed facebook but deselected all blackberry connectivity -- I just want to post from my BB.
2. My device duplicated my entire calendar (300+ entries) as an alternate calendar: "send: facebook"
3. I implement the advice from ViciousFerret above and delete Facebook CICAL. Duplicate entries revert from "send: facebook" to "send: default"
4. Next sync, device adds 300+ entries to my outlook calendar -- the entries that were "send: facebook"
5. Next sync, my device calendar has reverted to "send: facebook" and the sync is trying to populate 600+ new entries (my original calendar plus the duplicates created by deleting Facebook CICAL.
Help! help! I'm caught in an infernal loop!
So now I delete the "Facebook [CICAL]" entry from Services Books every time before I sync my device. During the synchronization all recurring entries come up as conflicts (I select the computer version for all) and the sync ends with "synchronization error".
The first problem is that something is automatically re-spawning the "Facebook [CICAL]" entry in my device's service books. Hopefully if that gets resolved the synchronization errors will also go away...
This has been going on for over a week now: please help!
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-23-2014 04:29 PM
Solved problem by: