01-07-2012 11:15 PM - last edited on 01-07-2012 11:50 PM by LiamB
Device Info :
Carrier : 3 Three - Indonesia
Firmware : 9800jAllLang_PBr6.0.0_rel2921_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.206
App & Free Space :
Used Memory : 225.6MBFree Memory : 288.1MB
Signal : set to EDGE (3-5bars)
BIS Package : Full Service Unlimited
Wifi : Connected to My Home Router (actual download up to 1,3Mbps) BB icon next to Wifi icon
1. For some reasons, i cant see most of my Friends Avatar. They cant see mine either. It's almost 3 weeks now. My BBM contact only less than 10 persons.
2. When i have a chat with my friends, there's only check mark without D mark and R mark. My friend's BBM is showing those mark just fine (we're in the same operator).
3. The most funny thing, now i cant have a chat with my self added as a contact. My friend's BB can do that just fine...
4. The BBM's Remote Backup always showing "Please Try again later. You are currently being registered with the BBM Service". I cant restore my contact that way...
5. I currently have 4 BBM Groups. 90% of the time, the BBM application doesnt show the Group Tab. They're just dissapeared. Although i still can receive notification that my friend uploads/comments a picture in those groups.
6. The BBM software eat so much CPU usage. Almost 11hours a day.
I've complaining twice to my operator, they said i have to wait 3x24hours. But it didnt make any difference at all.
Any help will be appreciated....
Thanks in advance,
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-07-2012 11:49 PM
Battery pull if you haven't done so already.
go to options, Device, Advanced system settings, open the Host routing table, hit the menu key and choose register now. Call your carrier and ask them to resend your service books.
If these doesn't work, you can reload your device software.
01-08-2012 01:35 AM
01-08-2012 07:42 AM
01-08-2012 08:18 AM
01-08-2012 08:23 AM
You've exhausted every option I can think of. You can call RIM at 1-877-255-2377 to see if something else can be done.
01-08-2012 10:46 AM
03-23-2012 04:22 PM
How do you solve your problem?
I have the same exact problem for two weeks now. My provider is Telkomsel (Extreme) I've tried everything from wipe device, change different os version many times, change sim card, delete and register a new blackberry id. My handheld is dakota 9900.
*dear forums sorry for bringing this up and i know this is my first post, but when i landed on this page after days of googling just can't help my self to register and start ask..
03-26-2012 11:05 PM
Just call the Telkomsel Help Desk, tell them that ur BB is stuck/slow in refresh picture.
They will inform u to pull battery, reset, etc...
Tell them that u've done all of their instructions already, as final help. They will check the RIM Server for your PIN.
It will take about 2-3 days...
Good Luck buddy...
Please share ur experience here... I'd love to help u.
04-01-2012 12:07 PM
I've did what you told, made the call couple days ago. Help desk did not say anything about contacting RIM, just told me to wait. But now I got my D sign.. still waiting for the avatar.