Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BB 9000
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: [HELP] BBM Avatar, BBM Group and Online Backup Problem

What did u tell them???

When i got the issue, i told them that my Avatar Picture wasnt updating (Very Slow)... And i didnt get my D / R Signs.

They'll try to suggest u couple unusable tricks, and in the end they'll try to make a complain to the RIM to Check The Server.

It'll take about 2-3 days, and voila suddenly all of my contact's Avatars showed up, and  i got D/R sign properly...

I got this issue for 2-3weeks, and i almost sell my BB for that. But now, it works flawlessy and i love my BB alot.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Oksana-Indonesia

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: student

Hi,I have a problem changing my avatar for like 5 days now,I've tried removing the battery several times but still not working and also when I send messages,they don't show read or deliver untill the person read it then I just see 'R'....what is wrong please? I've tried removing my battery,sim and memory card but still...please I need help Smiley Very Happy Anybody??
New Contributor

Who did you tell exactly,and how did u do it??
New Contributor
My Device: Dakota 9900
My Carrier: Telkomsel

For me, the problem solved after I sign out from blackberry protect
New Contributor

I deleted my bbm and re-installed it again but the bbm is showing just blue with blackberry written at the top,please any idea of what I should do cos this bbm stuff is really giving me a headache Smiley Sad