07-06-2012 12:03 PM
Please guys i need someone's help...
I am in desperate in need of help for my BB Bold 9780 not working.when i try to connec the phone both with charger and with the USB cable it smiply shows off " a crossed RED MARK upon a battery symbol" on the phone display..i dont know what the hell is this error abt...I tried doing these
You will need to use JL_Cmder to wipe the device and subsequently load the OS to the device. Follow the instructions here:
If JL_Cmder does not work, follow this instructional:
Try it and keep trying it. I have seen it take 20 tries before JCCmder connected. Don't give up.
But again was in vain...followed by these steps...
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
Here i was success half way through but all of sudden i get a msg as " Device is not connected,enter the password if necessary and retry again"...I tried it several times but the result is the same...
I hope someone would help me out from this....
Thanks in advance....