Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

HELP...Lost Word Mole

Hi, Somehow I accidentally deleted my game wordmole.  Does anyone know how I can get it back??  Thank you.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: HELP...Lost Word Mole

Does it show as being installed if you go into Options | Advanced Options | Applications? If not, then you'll have to reload the OS on your phone, and during the process you can select Word Mole to be installed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Super Contributor
My Device: BB 8220 & BB 8900

You should be able to reinstall the app without having to reload the OS. Use DM add and remove to add the component.
Elite I

To use the Add/Remove the OS has to first be installed on your PC. When you go through the Application Loader you just place a checkmark next to Word Mole, and only that will be installed, not the entire OS.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Super Contributor

My mistake, apploader is what I should have said. Thanks Jmrmb80.

Hi, What is the OS...I think it stands for Operating System, but not certain on how to reload it?  Thank you again.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Correct, OS is short for operating system. You can connect your phone to the computer, start desktop manager and run the application loader (update software) then device software options. Just put a check at word mole or what ever you want to install and click next.

Only uncheck things you want to remove.

Message Edited by zwood on 03-16-2009 02:42 PM
Elite I

You can download the OS for your phone here:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

Here's a good site that shows how to update the OS on your phone

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-install-or-upgrade-new-rim-operating-system-os  v

Thank you very much for everyone's help.
My Device: curve 8530
My Carrier: sprint

Thank you so much. I accidentally erased word mole from my curve 8530 and your way was the only one that helped me. Thanks again!!