Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: idk

HELP PLEASE - error 545

help , my phone recently had been charging overnight and i wake up with a white screen syaing error and i just restart it and it goe sback to normal Smiley Happy but today it done it and when i reboot it, it just goes to the whit escreen again, i downloaded the blackberry desktop softward and i am trying to connect my phone to it but it says its unable,help me please!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP PLEASE - error 545

Hi siobhansinead_99

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If a Battery pull restart is unable to fix your device this time then follow this Knowledge Base Article to recover your device from this JVM Error 545 :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader.

Please note , the above method will delete all data within your device , I hope you have a previous backup from which you can restore .

Additional Inforrmation :

KB12077 : "JVM error 545" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

that literally did not help at all..... :/ i already downloaded the blackberry software desktop on my computer, i plugged my phone in with a usb without the battery in it, it says it is unable to do it, and it says a rectangle with a cross on it, on my phone when i do it. CAN YOU HELP ME A LITTLE MOREP ELASE, literall havent helped at all Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad

New Contributor

that literally did not help at all..... :/ i already downloaded the blackberry software desktop on my computer, i plugged my phone in with a usb without the battery in it, it says it is unable to do it, and it says a rectangle with a cross on it, on my phone when i do it. CAN YOU HELP ME A LITTLE MOREP ELASE, literall havent helped at all Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello siobhansinead_99

So that literally doesn't help you at all Smiley Happy

Are you sure your battery is Charged ? First be sure that your battery fully charged for try to arrange a good fully charged battery then try those steps again.

If still unable then try this KB :

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.