Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

HELP- Please?! :)

Every time I send an email from my blackberry, it gets sent to the recipient but I get a copy of the sent email right back to me too. Also, whenever I send an email from my desktop, a copy of that sent email gets sent to my blackberry too!  It's driving me nuts.. How do I fix this?  It seems as if I'm constantly emailing myself!  I'd appreciate any guidance!

Thanks!!

New Contributor

Re: HELP- Please?! :)

Btw.. I have a curver 8330. Thanks
New Contributor

*Curve.  Also, is there a way I can get my desktop email address book into my curve?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

what kind of email address you have on BB. if its gmail, steps listed on this link will help you resolve.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10332&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

to sync address book, installl desktop manager part of the cd that came with BB and then connect your BB to computer and run intellisync icon present on desktop manager.

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor

Thank you so much!  But now I'm having a problem logging into that website on my desktop because it's telling me to log in using my device instead (when I tried to register as a new user) Smiley Sad
New Contributor

I called Verizon Wireless and they helped me fix the internet problem. Thank you though!!!